Tuesday, 10 January 2017

De Kuali Cafe @ Paradigm Mall

My friend recommends this cafe when I told her about my craving for Nasi Kandar. She said that their foods are good. Therefore, I went there for lunch with her. De Kuali Cafe is located at LG, Paradigm Mall (Next to Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert Restaurant). They serve mamak type foods. You have to order and pay at the counter. Once your order is done, collect the food from the counter and find a place to sit (It is a self-service restaurant, please bear in mind). I took Kuah Campur (Chicken Rendang + Chicken Curry), Pumpkin and Fried Egg while my friend ordered Nasi Goreng Kampung (She commented it tasted good). I am not a big fan of chicken and they have very limited choices of seafood dishes so I just go for veggie dishes. It was crowded when we arrived at 2.30pm and full in less than 5 minutes. It remains full house during our entire stay. The place was good to have a quick meal.

Rendang tastes good. It tastes different from the Chicken Rendang that you normally get from any Malay Stall. The fried egg had 0% seasonings in it but when eaten together with rice it tastes better. I loved their Pumpkin the most. A perfect side dish for the rice. 
Overall, it was an okay lunch for me. Food taste okay and the pumpkin was good. If you are big fan of chicken, then you can drop by to try as they have varieties of chicken dishes from fried chicken-to-chicken Korma. The total bill was RM 5.10, consider cheap for the bigger portion. 

De Kuali Cafe
LG 33, Lower Ground
Paradigm Mall
Jalan SS7/26A
SS7, Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment