Hotel Vairam @ Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli

Hotel Vairam is recommended by one of the local Mr. Allen for their super delicious salna. Salna, one of the main ingredients for Kottu Parotta and Parotta. Therefore, me and my sister went there to take away food for dinner. Hotel Vairam is located at Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli (Next to Black Forest Bakery). It is a small shop with 2 tables for the customer to dine-in but most of them take away their foods rather than having it in the restaurant (Based on my observation). They serve Kottu Parotta, Parotta and Chapati for dinner. I ordered 3 Parotta and 1 Kottu Parotta. You have to order and pay to the boss. It takes about 10 minutes to get our order as Kottu Parotta was freshly prepared after I placed my order while the Parotta was pre-cooked and placed in the hotbox to remain warm. 

Kottu Parotta was super delicious. It was minced beautifully into small pieces and when you eat together with their salna. It’s yum!! 
Kottu Parotta @ INR 50/ RM  3.27
Flaky Parotta when combined together with salna makes a delicious meal to enjoy. Parotta @ INR 6/RM 0.39 per piece. Thanks for the recommendation MR. ALLEN. It is a hidden gem for me.
Hotel Vairam
Langarkana Street
Palayamkottai
Tirunelveli

Comments