Saturday, 7 January 2017

llaollao @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

Llaollao has been on the market for quite sometime but I never had time to drop by. Recently, my uncle bought it for me while I was queuing for my turn in Pablo Cheesetart Malaysia. He's so sweet!! Llaollao is located at 2nd Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre (Old Wing). He bought the medium size with 1 topping (Biscuit crumbs) and caramel sauce (he knows what I like). It was not crowded according to him. I guess the crowd is pulled by Pablo Cheesetart Malaysia which is the new talk of the town now. 

Every scoop of the yoghurt is insanely delicious when topped with caramel sauce, they are out of this world for me. You will be in heaven. Hahaha!! So GOOOOD. I will definitely drop by again whenever I crave for it. 
Llaollao
1 Utama Shopping Centre
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama
Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment