Sunday, 22 January 2017

Rojak & Cendol @ Bandar Utama

It was so freaking hot so me and my sister decided to have Ais Kacang. Rojak & Cendol is located at Bandar Utama (Nearby Petron Petrol Station or SMK Bandar Utama). They serve Rojak, Cendol And Ais Kacang. You have to order to the boss and pay once you are done with your meal. I ordered Ais Kacang to share with my sister as we were too full to try their Rojak. I always spot this stall crowded with people taking away Rojak & Cendol in the late evening. They have a couple of tables and chairs for the customer to dine-in but you are always welcome to take away. 

Ais Kacang tasted okay, the shaved ice was quite rough for me. But still nothing beats the icy cold dessert that soothes the throat and cools down the body during the hot weather. 
Ais Kacang @ RM 4
Mee Rojak & Cendol
Jalan Masjid
Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment