The Red Beanbag @ Publika, Solaris Dutamas

I have long wanted to visit The Red Beanbag. Unfortunately, I never had the time to visit the cafe until recently I had a small work at Publika Shopping Gallery therefore I decided to drop by The Red Beanbag for lunch. The Red Beanbag is located at Lot A4, Publika Shopping Gallery. We were greeted at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. After browsing through the menu, we ordered Super Awesome Fryup and Baked Eggs.  A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived at 2.30pm as it is past lunch hours. The ambiance of the cafe was good to enjoy the meal. They have both indoor and outdoor (Smoking area) seating choice for the customers. 

Super Awesome Fryup was super duper yummy. Everything in the plate was delicious and its more than enough for small eaters. My pick would be their Chicken Sausages, Bacon, Cherry Tomato, Scramble Eggs or can I just say almost everything in that plate? Its that good for me. 
Super Awesome Fry up @ RM 30
Two baked eggs with 5-6 jumbo slices of sausages topped with lovely sauce and mozzarella cheese. It was served with Sourdough bread at the side. Yum!! One of the BEST BAKED EGG I had in a while. 
Baked Eggs @ RM 23
Overall, it was a super duper delicious lunch for us. Good service, delicious food and lovely environment. I have no complaints about their food as everything is great for me. Second Visit? A BIG YES for me. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

The Red Beanbag
Lot A4, 1-8 
Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Comments