Wanderlust @ Solaris Mont Kiara

The exam is finally over; it's time to party now. Therefore, my sister,my boyfriend and myself decided to celebrate it at Wanderlust, Solaris Mont Kiara. We were greeted at the entrance and we found our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu to browse. After browsing through the menu, we ordered Pork Chop, Snapper Aglio Olio Pasta and Tiger Prawn Salted Egg Spaghetti. A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived at 8pm, as it was a weekday. The place was cosy, bright and beautiful. I just loved their atmosphere. 
Tender and juicy pork chop served with home-made sauce and herbed potato. It is recommended by the staff. She said that it is one of the popular dishes at this cafe. For me, its okay!! 
Pork Chop @ RM 40
Snapper Aglio Olio Pasta tastes okay. I loved their Snapper, its yummy but their pasta tasted bland not like Aglio Olio pasta.
 Snapper Aglio Olio Pasta @ RM 32 
A combination of sweet Tiger Prawn and salted egg makes this a memorable dish. It’s creamy and has a rich salted egg flavour. Perfect for Salted Egg Lovers!! 
Tiger Prawn Salted Egg Spaghetti @ RM 30
Thanks to the stranger for this special birthday cake. It’s super duper yummy. If you happen to come across my blog, do let me know where you brought it? I wish to buy for my boyfriend birthday in the future. Anyways, thanks guys!!

Overall, it was a good dinner for us. It has some hits and misses in their dish but overall I was happy with their service and food.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Wanderlust
No 10, Jalan Solaris 4
Solaris Mont Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Comments