Wednesday, 22 February 2017

BBQ Chicken @ Faber Tower, Taman Bukit Desa

I went with my family to BBQ Chicken to celebrate my brother birthday. Well, my dad was extremely attracted to their fried chicken. He is a fan of fried chicken. Hahaha!! BBQ Chicken is located at Faber Tower, Taman Desa.  They serve Korean foods like Soup, Fried Chicken, Fried Rice and Korean Pancake. We were greeted at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. Once seated the staff gave us the menu. After flipping through the menu, we ordered Korean Galbi Nasi Goreng, Hot Hot Drum, Gang-Style Wing, Kimchi Jigae and Mango Peach Twist. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 8.30pm but it was busy with people taking away. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable to dine-in. 

Mango Peach Twist @ RM 7.50
Coke 
F&N Orange 
 Hot Hot Chicken was super duper yummy. Chicken Drumstick coated with Hot & Spicy Sauce and fried to perfection. Yum!! I loved their Baby Potatoes too. 
Hot Hot Chicken (Set) @ RM 17.90
 Kimchi Jigae was good, not the best I had. It was served with steamed rice and Kanjang Wings (3 pieces). 
Kimchi Jigae (Set) @ RM 18.90
Gang-style Wings was delicious. My mum loved it and she finished everything on her plate. 
Gang-style Wings (Meal) @ RM 20.90
Korean Galbi Nasi Goreng was so-so. It tastes more to normal fried rice that you can get at any hawker centre. 
Korean Galbi Nasi Goreng @ RM 13.90

Overall, it was a nice birthday celebration with my family. Delicious food except the Korean Galbi Nasi Goreng. My choice will be their Hot Hot Drums and Gang-Style Wings. Yummy!! Excellent service from the team. 

Service Charge : 10%
GST: 6%

BBQ
Lot 11, Ground Floor, 
Faber Towers 
Jalan Desa Bahagia 
Taman Desa
58100 KL

No comments:

Post a Comment