Friday, 3 February 2017

Haagen-Dazs @ Mid Valley Megamall

What is the best way to relax after shopping? Any idea?? For me, there is no better way to unwind than having the dessert/drink. Therefore, I decided to wait for my family at Haagen Daz while they are still busy shopping at Midvalley Megamall. Haagen Daz is located at Level 3, Midvalley Megamall. I was greeted at the entrance and I find my own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave me the menu. I was in a dilemma of what to order. Should I go for their Strawberry Ice-Cream or Iced Flavored Strawberry Latte. At last, I decided to go for their Iced FlavoredStrawberry Latte. The ambiance of the place was good to enjoy the drink. 

Strawberry + Coffee is a weird combination yet both goes perfectly well together. I'm glad that I pick this drink. Yummy!! Strawberry is my all-time favorite whether it’s fruit, ice-cream, cookies or perfume. I just love strawberry. Hahahah!! It is a perfect drink to have while waiting for my family to finish their shopping. 
Iced Flavored Strawberry Latte @ RM 13.68
Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Haagen Daz
Lingkaran Syed Putra 
Midvalley Megamall
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2282 0766

No comments:

Post a Comment