Kafe Hillview @ Ipoh

It was close to midnight when we reach Ipoh and most of the shop/restaurant will be closed by now. Thanks to the massive traffic jam at Damansara Toll. Therefore, my dad and my sister suggested Kafe Hillview for late dinner. Kafe Hillview is located at Ipoh Town. It's like a food court with plenty of food choices to choose from Chinese Food to Western Food. You have to order at the stall and pay once the food is served. Remember to tell them your table number while ordering so that it will be easier for them to serve it later on. We ordered Roti Canai, Satay, Curry Noodle and Claypot Chicken Rice. They have indoor and outdoor seating area for the customer. It's drizzling outside on my visit so people prefer to sit inside. The place is good for a quick meal. 

Satay was tasty and peanut sauce is perfect for dipping.
Satay @ RM 0.70 each
Roti Canal was good, but the staff pre-packed the food in the hotbox so it was not hot when served. I love to have my Roti Canai hot as it's more fluffy and easier to chew. 
Roti Canai @ RM 1.20 each. 
Claypot Chicken Rice was simply delicious. Look at the amount of chicken on the top. WOW!! However, the waiting time is terrible, it took about 20-25 minutes to get the Claypot Chicken Rice. For me, it deserves the long waiting minutes, as it's so good!!!
Overall, it was a  good late night dinner after our short getaway. My pick would be their Satay and Claypot Chicken Rice however my sister told me that the Indian Stall foods are good too that it will be always crowded whenever she drop by with her friends for dinner.

250-252, Ipoh Town
Jalan Sultan Iskandar
Pusat Bandaraya
30000 Ipoh

Comments