Mak's Chee Authentic Wonton @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

Mak's Chee, a famous Hong Kong Wanton Noodle opened their first outlet in 1 Utama Shopping Centre. I love HK Wanton Noodles. Springy & Soft Wanton Noodle paired with lovely soup. It's yum!! So when I get to know this from my friend, my sister and myself decided to drop by for dinner. Mak's Chee is located at LG, 1 Utama (Nearby Cold Storage). We were greeted upon entering and we find our own place to sit. Once seated the staff gave us the menu. After browsing the menu, we ordered Champion Milk Tea, Wanton Soup (L) and Dumpling soup (L). A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 7.30pm but it was filling up soon later on. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable to dine-in.

Champion milk tea, my all-time favorite in HK restaurant. 
Champion Milk Tea @ RM 5.90
Dumpling Soup was superb. I loved their big, meaty and juicy dumpling, it's yummy!! 
Dumpling Soup @ RM 14.90
Wantan Noodle was delicious and amazing broth. I can eat this everyday. 
Wanton Soup (L) @ RM 14.90
Overall. It was the perfect dinner for us. Both us loved it. Quick service, superb Wanton Noodle and big portion. It may look small in the picture, but in reality it's more than enough for us. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Mak's Chee
LG 311D New Wing 
1 Utama
Lebuh Bandar Utama 
Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya 

Comments