Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Ming Xiang Tai Pastry Shop @ Penang

I never knew that Penang has some really good pastries until I pass by this pastry shop. We drop by Ming Xiang Pastry Delights to take Mural art photo and we were attracted by the freshly baked pastries smell from the shop. Thus, we decided to check it out. Ming Xiang Tai Pasty is located at Armenian Street Ghaut, George Town. You have to order and pay at the cashier counter. I have no knowledge about their signature pastries so I requested the staff for recommendations. He recommended Wutaru Black Pepper, Salted Egg Pastry, Pandan Salted Egg Pastry, Mini Egg Tart and Durian Pastry. I take away each of the pastries to try. The price range between RM 1.80- RM 3
 My choice would be their Wutaru Black Pepper/ RM 2.20, Salted Egg Pastry/RM 2 and Pandan Salted Egg Pastry/ RM 2 while my friend loved their Durian Pastry/ RM 3. The next day, we went again to take away for our family, it's that good. 
I also bought the Sugarcane & Chestnut Water. It's perfect and refreshing to have during the hot weather.  
Sugarcane & Chestnut Water @ RM 8.50
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Included in the total)

Ming Xiang Tai Pastry Delights 
26, Armenian Street Ghaut
102000 George Town
Penang
Tel: 04- 2619 887

No comments:

Post a Comment