Shilin Taiwan Street Snacks @ Ipoh Parade

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks is my favorite place to have XXL Crispy Chicken. Currently they are having a new promotion "SALTED EGG CRISPY CHICKEN"  Therefore, my sister and myself decided to try. Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks is located at Level 1, Ipoh Parade (Next to Subway). It's a self-service restaurant. You have to order and pay at the counter. Once your order is done, collect from their pick up counter. I ordered their XXL Salted Egg Crispy Chicken. It was busy with people taking away their Sweet Plum and XXL Crispy Chicken.

It took about 10-15 minutes to get my order. What I love about their XXL Crispy Chicken is it will be freshly prepared once you order and it will be always served piping hot. Freshly fried chicken is brushed with salted egg sauce on the both sides before pack it in the paper bag. Additional paper bag is charged at RM 0.30 each. It's simply delicious. It has a rich salted egg taste in it. Delicious!!
 Salted Egg Crispy Chicken @ RM 9.90
Service Charge: NIL 
GST: 6% (Price inclusive of GST)

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks
Ipoh Parade 

Comments