Sushi Tei @ The Gardens Mall

SUSHI TEI, one of my favourite place for fresh and tasty Japanese food. This round, I visited their Sushi Tei outlet at The Gardens Mall. It was full house when I arrived at 7pm and I have to queue for my turn (Chinese New Year Holiday) however, I manage to get a place in less than 10 minutes. Thank god, I made the decision to eat out alone. Once seated, the staff gave me the menu. After flipping through the menu, I ordered Green Tea, Salmon Skin and Soft Shell Crab Spider Roll. Its remains occupied during my entire stay and the queue never ends.

Green Tea @ RM 3
Salmon Skin, my all-time favourite in Sushi Tei. It's perfect as a snack. 
Salmon Skin @ RM 7.60
Soft Shell Crab Spider Roll is superb. It's delicious and fresh. If you are soft shell crab lovers, you will definitely like this. Its their monthly promotion if I am not mistaken, I hope that they would remain it in their menu as well.
  Soft Shell Crab Spider Roll @ RM 18.80
 
Overall, it was a good dinner for me. Delicious Japanese food and excellent service. I guess, I should make reservation during my next visit so that I don’t have to queue for my turn.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6% ( Price inclusive of GST)

Sushi Tei
LG-210, Lower Ground Floor
The Gardens Mall
Midvalley Megamall
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2282 7635

Comments