Four Points by Sheraton Penang

I booked this hotel directly through their official website and it requires full payment upon bookings. I choose this hotel as it's located on a stretch of white sandy beach and also it's located merely 15 minutes from both Georgetown and Batu Ferringhi. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a welcome drink. That's sweet!! The check-in and check-out was super smooth. I booked deluxe room. It's bright, clean and stylishly designed with contemporary touches. 

The sheets are clean and the bed is comfortable to sleep.
 The toilet was clean and I love the strong water pressure.
Toiletries
The room includes of Bed, WIFI, TV, Phone, Complementary Bottle Water, Writing Table, Mini Fridge, Hair Dryer, Ironing Board, slipper, safety Locker and Toiletries. 
Their private beach is good for an evening and morning walk.
It was a perfect stay for us. The accommodation was charged at RM 405.90 per night including the VAT and local government fee (RM 3). I will definitely choose this hotel again during my future stay. 

Four Points By Sheraton
505, Jalan Tanjung Bungah
Tanjung Bungah
Penang
11200 Malaysia
Tel: 04-371 8888

Comments