Kopi & XOXO @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail

I am in the mood for Pisang Goreng, so when I saw a post about Kopi & XOXO Pisang Goreng Cheese in Instagram, it has really caught my attention. Therefore, my bubbly sister brought me to Kopi & XOXO to try. Kopi & XOXO is located at TTDI (Taman Tun DR Ismail). We were not greeted by the staff even tough it was not busy, that's bad!! You have to order and pay at the cashier counter. We ordered EL Plato. A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived at 4.30pm. The ambiance of the place was good though. 

EL Plato was damn good. Every bite of this banana fritters is irrestiably delicious when topped with cheese, they are out of this world. You will be in heaven!! EL Plato is a combination of Chocolate, White Chocolate, Strawberry and Original Flavor. I found it’s little sweet to my likings yet I cannot resist the temptation of second helpings. Hahahaha!!
 EL Plato @ RM 13.00
Overall, it was superb tea break. Great desert, but they seriously have to look at their customer service. The staff who served our dessert, never gave us any cutleries and I have to look for it in the cafĂ©. I hope you guys will look into this to serve your customer better in the near future. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Kopi & XOXO
135 A, Jalan Aminuddin Baki
Taman Tun DR Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur 

Comments