Nando's @ AEON Station 18, Ipoh

We celebrated my father's birthday at Nando's, Aeon Ipoh Station 18. There are a few limited choices of Western Restaurants that serves delicious foods in Ipoh so instead of trying our luck at a new restaurant, we decided to go Nando's which is my dad's favorite. Nando's is located at Ground Floor, Aeon Ipoh Station 18 (Opposite Starbucks). We were greeted at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. It was crowded when we arrived at 8.30pm although it's a weekday. The ambiance of the restaurant was good and comfortable to enjoy the meal. We ordered Full Platter, Chicken Wrap with 2 Side Dishes, Soup In Bowl, Ice Lemon Tea and Spark Apple. 

Spark Apple is good to have with their Peri-Peri Chicken. My brother's favorite drink in Nando's.
Spark Apple @ RM 9.90
Ice Lemon Tea, my all time favorite in Nando's 
Ice Lemon. Tea @ RM 6.25
Soup in a Bowl (Mushroom Soup) was so-so to me. It was too dilute and lack of rich mushroom taste in it. 
Soup In Bowl @ RM 4.90
 Chicken Wrap was something new I tried in Nando's. It's my brother who insisted to try their chicken wrap. Thank god!! He made a wise decision, it’s damn good. Tender and spicy peri-peri chicken wrapped in a lightly toasted tortilla wrap, it's yum. 
Chicken Wrap With 2 Side Dishes @ RM 21.90
Tender and juicy chicken grilled with my favorite EXTRA HOT PERI-PERI sauce, it's absolutely delicious!! Coleslaw and Chips was good too. My dad loves it. Coleslaw is my dad must order dish whenever he see it in the menu. 
Full Platter @ RM 59.90

I received FOC Mango & Lime Chicken (Nando's Member Promotion). It tasted okay to me. For me, I still love their Extra Hot Peri-Peri chicken the most. How about you guys? 
 Rice was okay. Our favorite spicy rice was sold out so we have no choice but to go for their Mediterranean rice. 
 Mushroom Soup and Garlic Bread is a pair made in heaven. 
Overall, it was a perfect birthday celebration with my family. Yummy food and very attentive, friendly service, although it was busy. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6% (Price inclusive of GST) 

Nando's Jusco Ipoh
Lot G-57, Aeon Ipoh Station 18
No 2, Susuran Stesen 18
Station 18
31650 Ipoh

Comments