Friday, 10 March 2017

Restoran Stimboat Panjang @ Jalan Bandar Timah, Ipoh

This restaurant was recommended by my boyfriend's sister based on their crowd but how about the overall dining experience? Continue Read to find out!! Restaurant Stimboat Panjang is located at Jalan Bandar Timah, Ipoh Oldtown.  They serve Steamboat and Ala-Cate Dishes. We decided to go for their Steamboat and ordered an additional 2 plate of Bihun Goreng (Fried Bihun). A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we dine-in. The restaurant occupied the corner lot and they use open-spaced concept. We choose to seat outdoor so that we don't have to sweat while eating the steamboat. 

Fried Bihun was so-so, it has a good  taste of Wok Hei but it felt its a little salty for me. 
The steamboat was average too. The portion was huge for the price we paid however the soup was little salty to my likings and I am not a fan of salty foods. The soup is definitely not the best I have tried. 
Overall, it was a so-so dinner for me. Big portion but average food. The total bill was about RM 130 including food and drinks. Second Visit? I need to think twice about it. 

Jalan Bijah Timah
30000 Ipoh 
Perak 

No comments:

Post a Comment