Tim Ho Wan @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

I’m in the mood for Dim Sum, therefore I decided to have my Dim Sum fix at Tim Ho Wan, 1 Utama Shopping Centre. It has been ages since I last visited them at Midvalley Megamall. Tim Ho Wan is located at Ground Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre. We were greeted at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. After browsing through the menu, we ordered Special Dim Sum Promo (Steamed Egg Cake, Vermicelli Roll, Steamed Pork Dumpling, Congee With Lean Pork) and Tonic Medlar & Osmanthus. You have to write down your own order in the paper and pass it to the staff. She confirms our order before passing it to the kitchen. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 8pm and the ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable to dine-in.

Special Dim Sum Promo inclusive of Steamed Egg Cake, Vermicelli Roll, Steamed Pork Dumpling, Congee With Lean Pork. Special Dim Sum Promo @ RM 36.60
Vermicelli Roll was delicious. I love the sauce.
 Steamed Pork Dumling tasted really good. I was not regretted for ordering 2 baskets of it. Hahaha!!
Steamed Egg Cake was damn good.  It's very soft and super moist. My all-time favorite in Tim Ho Wan.
Congee With Lean Pork was something light for dinner. 
Tonic Medlar & Osmanthus, my must order dish in Tim Ho Wan.  It is super soft that it just breaks before even I place it in the mouth. Superb!! 
Tonic Medlar & Osmanthus @ RM 6.79

Overall, it was a good dinner for us. Good service, but a few items from the Special Dim Sum Promo were SOLD OUT during our visit and that’s my favorite dishes. So SAAAD!! My pick would be their Steamed Pork Dumpling, Tonic Medlar & Osmanthus and Steamed Egg Cake.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Tim Ho Wan
G120 & G121, 1 Utama Shopping Centre
No 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
Damansara
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7731 6160

Comments