Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Tiny Temptress Artisan Patisserie @ Sri Petaling

I could not think of far better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon than having tea time with my family at Tiny Temptress. Tiny Temptress is located at Jalan Radin Bagus 8, Bandar Sri Petaling. The cafe is located upstairs while the downstairs is occupied by Softsrve. We were greeted upon entering and we find our own place to sit. You have to order and pay at the counter. I ordered Bear Necessity and TWG Rose (Pot), both recommended by the staff. It was unoccupied when we arrived at 5pm. It's a cosy place with good chill vibes. 
TWG Rose (Pot) was damn good, it goes perfectly well with the dessert. 
TWG Rose (Pot) @ RM 15
According to the staff, Best-seller here is the Bear Necessity and L'Affection. Hence, I decided to go for their Bear Necessity. The Bear Necessity looks cute but it fails to tick "WOW" factors which I expect.
 Bear Necessity @ RM 14
Overall, it was an average afternoon tea with my family. Excellent service, beautiful environment and delicious TWG Rose Tea however the Bear Necessity is a question mark for me. Second visit? Maybe for their Rose Tea but definitely won't be for their dessert. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: NIL

Tiny Temptress
No 8-1, Jalan Radin Bagus 8
Bandar Sri Petaling 
57000 Kuala Lumpur 
Www.thetinytemptress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment