Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Wondermama @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

I was craving for Nasi Lemak recently; therefore I decided to have my dinner at Wondermama, 1 Utama. I tried their Nasi Lemak at Bangsar Village outlet and I was impressed with their food. Wondermama is located at 2nd Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre. We were greeted upon entering and we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. After browsing through their menu, we ordered Nasi Lemak Soft Shell Crab and Chicken Madness, both of my favorite dish. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 7.30pm but it was filling up later on. The ambiance of the environment was good to dine-in. 

Nasi Lemak Soft Shell Crab was yummy. The crunchy and sweet Soft Shell Crab goes perfectly well with the Nasi Lemak. It would be great if there is a fried egg instead of hard-boiled egg. I love to have my Nasi Lemak with fried egg. 
Nasi Lemak Soft Shell Crab @ RM 26.90
Chicken Madness was so-so. The bread was over toasted so it was way too crispy to have with the fried chicken chop. I love their fries. Dip the fries in the sauce and enjoy. 
Chicken Madness @ RM 21.90
Overall, it was a good dinner for us. The food was not great as their Bangsar Village outlet. For me, it's good, but definitely not great. Nice customer service and lovely environment. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Wondermama
Lot S131, 2nd Floor
Bandar Utama 
47810 Petaling Jaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment