Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

Daorae, is recommended by his friend to my brother and he wants to try it. Therefore, we went there for dinner. Doarae is located at Jalan Radin Anum, Sri Petaling. I have been to Doarae Korean BBQ Restaurant SS2, Desa Sri Hartamas and De Garden (Ipoh) and I was satisfied with the foods. We were greeted at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. After browsing through the menu, I ordered Kimchi –Jeongol (L) and Dolsot Bibimbab. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 8.40pm but its fillin up too. The ambiance of the place was comfortable and good to dine-in. We choose Korean Style seating during our visit.

 Steamed Egg was light and tasty. Banchan was tasty. I loved their Anchovies with peanuts and pancake the most.

Kimchi- Jeongol (L) was damn good. All of us loved it. I thought it wouldn’t be enough for 3 adults but I was wrong. Its more than enough for 3 adults. Kimchi- Jeongol has rich flavour with generous servings of pork and topokki rice cake. My favourite in Doarae now!! 
Kimchi- Jeongol (L) @ RM 78

Dolsot- bibimbab was good but it would be nice if it’s served with more sauce. I should have requested it while ordering. Probably, during my next visit. 
Dolsot- bibimbab @ RM 24
Overall, it was a good dinner for us. The drawback is I found its quite difficult to communicate with the staff and our Banchan is not served after we ordered our foods and I have to request it from the staff after waited about 10 minutes. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant
No 21, 1st Floor
Jalan Radin Anum
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 9057 3617

Comments