Fish & Co. @ Sunway Velocity

Fish & Co, one of my favorite places for Fish & Chips. Therefore, when I went shopping with my sister to Sunway Velocity mall. I decided to have my lunch here.  Fish & Co, is located at Basement 1, Sunway Velocity Mall. We were greeted at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. Once seated the staff gave us the menu. After flipping through the menu, I ordered Joyous Set 2017 (Orange Juice and Best Fish & Chips) from their set lunch special. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 12.30 pm but it was filling up soon later on. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to enjoy the meal.

The Joyous Set 2017 set inclusive of beverage and main course.
Orange juice was really refreshing to have with Fish & Chips
Best Fish & Chips was superb.  Perfectly fried fish sealing in its flavor and moisture, giving it soft and juicy flesh. Yum!! Fries lacks of seasonings in my opinion, however when I dip it in the sauce, it’s great!! 
Best Fish & Chips @ RM 18.95
Overall, it was a good lunch for me. Delicious food and excellent service, but the waiting time will be around 15-20 minutes during the peak lunch hours and it worth’s the wait for me.   

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price Inclusive of GST)

No B 23, Basement 1
Sunway Velocity Mall
Lingkaran SV, Sunway Velocity
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2715 4223

Comments