Friday, 7 April 2017

Underground Société @ Bandar Sunway

It’s in my must try list for quite some time, I rarely go Bandar Sunway other than Shopping at Sunway pyramid Mall but recently I gotta go to settle my things. Hence, I decided to drop by Underground Societe for dessert. Underground Societe is located just a few streets away from Sunway University. Once I step-in the café, I saw a lovely decoration at the entrance and that’s all. Myself and my sister were confused with the entrance access until someone from the café opened the tiny door at the corner of the room. So, look for the door around the right corner that leads to the café. We were not acknowledged by the staff, although the café is just occupied by 1 table. We find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. I ordered Fireball, which my sole purpose of the visit. The ambiance of the café looks a kinda dull to me.  
Outfit
Formal Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Arrow (Parkson)
Sandals: Daphne 
Handbag: Hush Puppies 
Fireball, the presentation was gorgeous with the fire, however the taste is not as good as it presented. It tasted so-so.
Overall, it was a so-so dessert. I think not all the lovely decorated desserts will taste as good as it looks. Service needs some serious improvement that I have to wait 5 minutes to get my water refilled that too after I walked over to their counter and requested personally. It cost me RM 21 or so for the dessert. 

Underground Societe
68, Jalan PJS 11/7
Bandar Sunway
46150 Subang Jaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment