Yeast Bistronomy @ Bangsar

Yeast, my go to place for croissant. Therefore, I decided to have my croissant while waiting for my sister. Yeast Bistronomy is located at Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar (Opposite KGB). I was greeted at the entrance and I find my own place to sit. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. I chose outdoor. Once seated, the staff gave me the menu. I ordered Croissant, Danish Of The Day (Peach Danish) and Butter, all my favorite pastries. A couple of people occupied the place when I arrived at 1.30pm and the environment is perfect to have gathering with friends. 
 Danish of the day (Peach Danish) was delicious too. It's tasty and not too sweet. 
Danish of the day (Peach Danish) @ RM 8
The croissant was damn good. It's butter, flaky and it burst with crunchiness all the way to the last bite. Yum!! 
Croissant @ RM 4.50/Butter @ RM 2

Overall, it was a perfect place for me. Delicious pastries, excellent service and gorgeous environment. Second visit? A big YES for me. I would definitely drop by again for their croissant and butter.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Yeast Bistronomy
24G, Jalan Telawi 2
Bangsar Baru
51900 Kuala Lumpur  

Comments