Go Noodle House @ The Starling, Damansara Utama

I was stressing about my final assignment and my boyfriend brought me out for dinner. We went to Go Noodle House, The Starling Mall. Thanks babe!! Go Noodle House is located Level B1, The Starling Mall (Right opposite Jaya Grocer). It’s my first time at the mall and actually I loved it. It was very busy when we arrived at 8pm and people are waiting to be seated.  We have to wait a couple of minutes before sitting down. It was full house when we arrived and remain busy during our entire stay. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to enjoy the meal. We ordered Bursting Meat Ball and Home Made spicy soup pan mee. 

Bursting Meat ball, our all-time favorites in the Go Noodle House. It’s very delicious as usual. 
Home Made spicy soup pan mee was yummy. Both of us loved the noodle and the soup. Yum!! It would be great if there an additional egg in it as I loved to have my Pan Mee with egg. 
Overall, it was a damn good dinner. Thanks baby for taking me out for dinner. The total bill was about RM 25. Sorry guys, I missed the receipt so I cannot give the exact price for the foods.  Second visit? A big YES for me.

Go Noodle House
Floor, Level B1
Location B-018

Comments