Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Omaya Korean Spiced Chicken @ Solaris Mont Kiara

Here I am at Omaya, Solaris Mont Kiara. One of the Korean Restaurant that I have always wanted to try but haven’t got a chance. Thanks Babe! He bought me here for dinner. Omaya Korean Restaurant is located at Solaris Mont Kiara (Same row with Starbucks). It was busy when we arrived at 7pm and people were waiting to be seated. We have to wait a couple of minutes before seated. It was crowded when we arrived at 7pm and remain crowded during our entire stay. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. After flipping through the menu, we ordered Shimson Army Stew, Deep-fried Squid Cheesy, Honey Mustard Boneless and Blueberry Grape. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to dine-in. I found its pretty hot inside. 

Grape + blueberry, is a combination of sour and mild sweet. I found it is just an okay drink for me. 
Blueberry Grape @ RM 6.90
Deep-fried Squid Cheesy was good. It is little hard and chewy for me however I love fried squid so it’s not a big deal for me. 
Deep-fried Squid Cheesy @ RM 58
Honey Mustard Boneless was delicious. Tender and juicy chicken pieces in the pool of cheese. It just melts in the mouth. 
Honey Mustard Boneless @RM 30
 Shimson Army Stew was superb and I like it very much. The chicken was well-seasoned, delicious and perfectly cooked. Dip it in the cheese, then wrap with the lettuce and enjoy.Yum!! Once you are done with the noodle, the staff will cook the fried rice for you. Yeah!! You read it right. The set comes with fried rice as well. It’s a single portion fried rice with a plate of cheese. Its yummy and addictive at the same time. 
Shimson Army Stew @ RM 84
Overall, it was a superb dinner with my babe and friends. I have to take away half of what we have ordered as we cannot finish it so my advise is if you are 2-3 person, Shimson Army Stew is more than enough for you guys,don’t over order like us and also remember to make reservation to avoid long waiting time. Excellent service and delicious Korean food.

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Omaya
K-1-13, Solaris Mont Kiara
No 2, Jalan Solaris
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 6206 5067

No comments:

Post a Comment