Rakuzen Japanese Restaurant @ The Starling Mall

I was really craving for good Japanese food therefore I went Rakuzen & Shojikiya, The Starling Mall for dinner. In fact, I wanted to have Sushi Zanmai  but I don’t have time to travel all the way to NU Sentral for that as I was freaking busy with my assignment’s. Rakuzen & Shojikiya is located at Level G, The Starling Mall. I was greeted at the entrance and guided to my seat. Sorry guys, to disturb at the closing time, but I was really hungry. Although I have dropped by around 9.20pm, the staff welcomed me with a big smile and served me whole hearty. Thanks for the hospitality guys! I ordered Salad Roll, Cranky Salmon Maki and Inari. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when I arrived at 9.20pm. The ambiance of the restaurant is good and super comfortable to enjoy the meal. 
  Inari was delicious as usual.
 Inari @ RM 2
Cranky Salmon Maki was as good as its look. My favourite sushi roll in Rakuzen & Shojikiya.  
Cranky Salmon Maki @ RM 20
Salad Roll was tasty. You can dip the rolls into soy sauce + wasabi and enjoy. It have been ages since I had avocado roll. Yum!! 
Salad Roll @ RM 13 
Overall, it was a perfect dinner for me.  Thanks for the excellent hospitality guys!! Delicious sushi and I will sure drop by again to try Bara Chirashi in the future.  

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% ( Price inclusive of GST)
Rakuzen

G- 036 & G- 037, Ground Floor
The Starling Mall
No 6, Jalan 21/37, Damansara Utama
Tel: 03- 7662 5480

Comments