Restoran Won Korean BBQ @ SS2

Finally, I am done with my assignments. Hooray!! Therefore, I decided to have lunch at Won Korean SS2. Won Korean is located at SS2 (Same row with 99speedmart). We were greeted upon entering and we find our own place to sit. Once seated the staff gave us the menu. After browsing through the menu, we ordered Kimchi Jjigae and Ojingeo Bokeum from the set lunch promotion. The set lunch includes Banchan + Sikhye+ Main course+ drinking water.  It was crowded when we arrived at 1pm and its filling up too. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to enjoy the meal.

Banchan was delicious. My pick would be their Kimchi, Omelette and Fishcake. 
Sikhye was super duper good. Something new I tried in this Korean Restaurant but I loved it. It was sweet and had a good hint of spices in it. 
 Ojingeo Bokeum is perfect for those cravings for a tasty stir fried squid. Good to have with rice. 
Ojingeo Bokeum @ RM 14.90
Kimchi Jjigae was superb. They are very generous with the pork meat in it. For the price we paid (RM 9.90), I am impressed with their portion size. 
Overall, it was a wonderful lunch with my sister. Reasonable price, big portion and good service. Second visit? A big YES. Their set menu is priced in between RM 9.90-RM 14.90 which I found super reasonable for a delicious Korean food. 

Service Charge: 5%
GST: 6%

Won Korean Restaurant
1A, 1B, Jalan SS2/55
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7865 3411

Comments

Post a Comment