Soft Launch Cafe & Dessert @ Sri Petaling

My sister planned a surprise birthday party for me at Soft Launch, Sri Petaling. Thanks for the surprise, BAE! I really want to have this Strawberry Waffle for a very long time. Soft Launch is located at Jalan Radin Bagus, Sri Petaling (Next to the 103 Coffee workshop). Soft Launch café is at upstairs while the downstairs is occupied by an another shop. We were greeted at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. You have to order and pay at the cashier counter. Once your order is done, the staff will serve it to your table. We ordered Strawberry Waffle. A couple of people occupied the café when we arrived at 7pm but it was filling up later on. The ambiance of the café was cozy and a great place to chill with friends. 

Strawberry Waffle was damn good. Perfectly done waffle with sweet whipped cream topped with strawberries. I just loved it. It is one of the best waffles I had in a while.
 Strawberry Waffle @ RM 19
Outfit
Dress: Cotton On
Shoe: Cotton On
Handbag: Hush Puppies
Overall, it was a super duper birthday celebration with my sister. Excellent service, damn good strawberry waffle and gorgeous environment. Second visit. Definitely, a BIG YES for me.

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Soft Launch Café
1-101, Jalan Radin Bagus,
Sri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur 

Comments