Thursday, 20 July 2017

Hotel Sree @ Tirunelveli

Attracted by the beautiful SALNA aroma from this particular Hotel whenever I pass by the Hotel, I decided to take away dinner here. Hotel Sree is located at  Trivandrum Road, Palayamkottai. It is a small corner shop that opens from morning to night and the interesting part is they serve Parotta, all day long. Wonderful!! We ordered 3 Parotta and 1 omellete to the staff for take away. It took about 5-10 minutes to get our food. A couple of people occupied the Hotel when we arrived at 7.30pm but it was busy with people taking away. The ambiance of the Hotel was so-so to dine-in. Hence, my advice is to take away and have it in the house.

The omelette was super delicious and it goes perfectly well with the Parotta. Now I know, why everyone like to have Parotta with Omelette, they are match made in heaven.
Parotta was delicious, but the Salna was way too average for me that I left it untouched. 
Overall, it was an average dinner for me. Parotta and Omelette was good but the Salna is so-so for me. The total bill is about RS 23/RM 1.53 for the foods. 

Hotel Sree
Trivandrum Road, 
Palayamkottai, 
Tirunelveli, 
Tamil Nadu 627002, 
India

No comments:

Post a Comment