Juice Works @ Sunway Velocity

When you wanted to have Llaollao Ice-cream but your sister forced you to get detox juice from Juiceworks to be healthy girl and you have no choice but to take her suggestion. Therefore, I bought a Mango Punch from Juiceworks. At first, I was totally confused on what to pick, should I get their Mango Passion or Mango Punch and then finally made up my mind to go for their Mango Punch as it’s a combination of Mango, Carrot, Orange and Pineapple. Juiceworks is located at Level 1, Sunway Velocity Mall. We were greeted by the staff at the cashier counter and I ordered Mango Punch. They have 3 sizes to choose from Junior (250ml), Midi (400ml) and Power (600ml). I ordered their Power size as the difference between each size is RM 2 while for some drinks is RM 1. It took about 5 minutes to get my order as I was the only customer. They do have 1 table behind the kiosk for customer who wish to enjoy it there.

Mango Punch tastes good and something different to me. However, I still prefer to have something sweeter rather than having a Detox & fibre juices. 
Mango Punch @ RM 12.20
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Juiceworks
Lot 1-72, Sunway Velocity Mall
Lingkaran SV,
Sunway Velocity
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 9201 555

Comments