Monday, 31 July 2017

Nara Kitchen & Co @ Damansara Uptown

This place was on my list for quite some time and finally I have time to drop by for lunch. Nara Kitchen & Co is located at Damansara Uptown, a stone throw away from The Good Batch. I was greeted upon entering and I find my own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave me the menu. After flipping through the menu, I ordered Japanese Curry Donburi from their weekday set lunch promotion (Excluding PH). Once ordered, I was served with super tasty glass of drink. A couple of people occupied the café when I arrived at 1pm. The ambiance of the café was warm and super comfy to enjoy my meal.

The lunch promotion includes a free beverage and soup of the day. 
Jasmine Tea was refreshing and good to pair with the food.
The Soup of the day was onion soup during my visit. It sounds weird at first but it tastes simply delicious. I have added it to my favourite soup list now. Hahaha!!
Japanese Curry Donburi , Linguini Puttanesca and Buttermilk Chicken Chop are the popular dish in the cafe. Among all the options, I was much attracted towards Japanese Curry Donburi therefore I ordered that. Thank God, I followed my heart. The food was super delicious that I finished off everything in the bowl. One of the Best Japanese Curry I have ever tried and it’s a most recommended dish for me in the café. I loved their organic egg too, its perfectly done and goes well with the Japanese Curry. 
Japanese Curry Donburi @ RM 19
Overall, it was a damn good lunch for me. Super friendly service, reasonable price set lunch and delicious food. Second Visit? A big YES for me. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

61, Jalan SS 21/1A, 
Damansara Utama, 
47400 Petaling Jaya, 
Phone: +60 3-7733 5897

No comments:

Post a Comment