Thursday, 27 July 2017

Plan B Roasters @ Glo Damansara

After my dinner with my boyfriend’s family, we decided to go shopping at Ben’s Independent Grocer at Glo Damansaa. One of my favourite places to go shopping so while waiting for them to join us. I decided to have a hot cup of coffee but I was worried I may not able to sleep later so I ordered Green Tea Latte. You have to order and pay at the cashier counter. Once your order is one, pick it from the counter and then find a place to enjoy it. Its super comfy to have my coffee here.

Green Tea Latte tastes okay as it doesn’t have a rich green tea flavour I was looking for. 
Matcha Latte @ RM 12
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price inclusive of GST)

Plan B Roasters
LG 01, LG 02, LG 13, LG 13A (AL), LG 13A
Lower Ground,
Glo Damansara Mall 
No. 699, Jalan Damansara, 
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 7733 6044

No comments:

Post a Comment