Saturday, 29 July 2017

Restoran Capital Nasi Dagang Kelantan @ Damansara Utama

I’m not a big fan of Nasi Dagang or Nasi Kerabu but I read a very good review about Captial Nasi Dagang Kelantan Online therefore I decided to give it a try. Captial Nasi Dagang Kelantan is located at Damansara Uptown (Same row with Texas Chicken). It was crowded when I arrived at 1pm therefore I find my own place to sit. You have to order at their counter for both food and drinks and once the order is done, they will serve it to the table. I ordered Sirap and  Nasi Kerabu Biasa. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to enjoy the meal. 

Sirap was good to pair with the Nasi Kerabu. 
Sirap @ RM 2
Nasi Kerabu Biasa was super delicious and I really enjoyed it. Ikan Keropok was crunchy and goes well with the rice. 
Nasi Kerabu Biasa @ RM 8.90
Overall, it was a good lunch for me. Reasonable price and quick service make it easier to drop by for quick lunch. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: NIL

29, Jalan SS 21/1a, 
Damansara Utama,
 47400 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment