Friday, 11 August 2017

MG's Vegetarian Cafe@ Damansara Utama

Recently got a comment from an anonymous in my blog saying that I should write about pure vegetarian or vegetarian food as it’s quite difficult to find nowadays. Following her suggestion, I decided to try MG’s Vegetarian Café that is located at Damansara Utama (Same row with OCBC Bank) According to the staff; it’s a vegetarian café however certain foods have eggs in it. I was greeted at the entrance and I find my own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave me the menu. After browsing through the menu for about 10 minutes, I decided to go for their Nasi Kunyit. A couple of people occupied the café when I arrived at 1pm but it was busy with people taking away. The ambiance of the café was okay to enjoy the meal as the arrangement of the café looks congested and less space to move around. 

Nasi kunyit is served with Vege Soy Meat, Curry Sauce, cucumber, peanuts and hard boiled egg. It tasted okay to me. Peanuts was super crunchy while the VG soy meat was lovely and goes well with the Kunyit Rice however the main drawback of this dish is that rice don’t have a rich Kunyit taste and it’s super dry that I have difficulties in chewing it. 
Nasi Kunyit @ RM 12.90
Overall, it was an okay lunch for me. I was not much impressed with the food as I had a better vegetarian meal before. Any good recommendation for Vegetarian food? Do let me know. Thanks in advance guys!!  

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price inclusive of GST)

MG Café Uptown
77G, Jalan SS21/60,
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7733 5150

No comments:

Post a Comment