The Famiglia @ Damansara Utama

I was craving for Aglio Olio Spaghetti, one of the Spaghetti that I cannot master it myself. Therefore, I decided to have lunch at The Famiglia. A newly opened café in Damansara Utama. It is located directly opposite Starbucks, Uptown. I was greeted at the entrance and I find my own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave me the menu. After browsing through the menu, I ordered Aglio Olio Spaghetti. A couple of people occupied the café when I  arrived at 1pm but it was filling up too. The ambiance of the café was super comfortable to enjoy the meal. 
Aglio Olio tastes good. Even though it looks small in the picture, it's just nice for me. My only comment is that they should add some other ingredients in it like a mushroom or something else. For RM 15, this Aglio Olio Spaghetti have no special ingredients for the price I paid, however I would say it's far better than any of those disaster Aglio Olio I had before. 

Overall, it was a good lunch for me. Good & friendly service, lovely environment and delicious spaghetti. There is 10% rebate on total bill as a part of their soft launch promotion during my visit and their official launch will be on 23/7/2017 according to the staff. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: NIL

The Famiglia
81G, Jalan SS21/60
Damansara Utama
Phone: 03 7710 0396

Comments